DBCE Management Board takes part in 7 rail conference in Lianyungang in August 2019
From 19th of August til 30th of August 2019, our management board Mr. Carsten Hinne and Mr. Uwe Leuschner went to China for business trip to strenghten our partnerships with our Chinese Logistic Platforms as well as to participate at several events.
The most important results were the following:
- Participation at 4th meeting of the Trasnportation Organization and Marketing Expert Working Group of China-Europe Container Block Train in Lianyungang with good converations.
- Meeting with Xi’an ITL Group with the agreement to plant a tree for each new train running by DB Cargo Eurasia and Xi’an.
- Meeting with Chongqing with good conversations to increase the volume of the second half of 2019.
- Meeting with the Vice Mayor of Hefei for a cooperation between municipal government and DB Cargo Eurasia.
- Meeting with Chengdu with good conversations to increase the volume of the second half of 2019.