DB has been operating on the Eurasian Corridor since 2008 to meet transport demand for block trains and single containers between China and Europe, which became a regular service in 2011.
DB Cargo Eurasia serves as DB's operator and provider on the Eurasian Corridor and - together with DB Cargo Russia and our newly established subsidiary DB Cargo Transasia - forms the network of DB Cargo structures from the EU's eastern external border, filling rail traffic within the DB Cargo network with volumes to and from China.
The transcontinental connections between China and Europe offer various customers competitive and environmentally friendly alternatives to time-consuming shipping and cost-intensive air freight.
DB Cargo Eurasia GmbH - Your DB provider and operator on the Eurasian Corridor since 2008:
- 100% subsidiary of DB Cargo AG
- Pioneer on the Eurasian Corridor: since 2008 we have been gaining experience in transporting various commodity groups between China and Europe, since 2011 we have been operating regular trains between China and Europe
- with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Malaszewicze, Moscow, Shanghai, Xi'an and Dalian
- permanent and direct communication with Chinese logistics platforms
- equipment in almost all European and Chinese cities: availability depending on request
- customized transport solutions (pre-carriage/forwarding, container filling, reefer container transports etc.)
Your advantages as our customer:
- Benefit from our experience and know-how as a "pioneer" train operator for transports between China and Europe since 2008.
- We offer you a one-stop solution for your individual transport request: with the best possible delivery time based on DB Cargo's extensive railroad network.
- Take advantage of DB's resources, infrastructure and know-how as the largest rail provider in Europe.
- To provide you with direct local contact, we have established offices in Germany, Russia and China and are available to answer any questions you may have.
- We are also in direct communication exchange with the logistics platforms to offer you the optimal transport solution, delivery time and direct connection to the dense European network.
- We continue to offer our service to forwarders neutrally in the market.
- In the near future we will provide our customers with a user-friendly online booking system.